Tuesday 16 October 2012

September Use-It-Up!

I am late to the party with this post, but I have my empties for September! I didn't use as many products as usual this month, so it is a tiny one:

Products I used up in September '12
Heavenly Bodies butter cream: The black LUSH pot contained Heavenly Bodies butter cream, a LUSH retro product that was released for a limited time only. It smelled of chocolate orange. It wasn't my favourite LUSH product. It doesn't lather (SLS free) and I like my lathering agents. The scent didn't linger either. I wouldn't be able to re-purchase even if I wanted to as it is no longer for sale, but I won't lose any sleep over that.

Cake Citrus Squeeze brown sugar body scrub: This scrub meant business! The granules were huge and abrasive, and the scent was delicious. I loved using this scrub on my feet to combat calluses! Cake is a favourite brand of mine and I would definitely repurchase another one of their body scrubs, although this particular scrub was too harsh for most body parts on me. I used it on my feet and back only.

Nexxus Shampoo: this little sample came from a past Topbox. The smell was nice! I enjoyed it, but I wouldn't go out and repurchase unless it was on sale.

Marcelle Lash Xtension mascara: my new FAVOURITE mascara! This stuff rocks! It beats out all my pricier branded benefit mascaras by a long shot. I will absolutely repurchase! Thanks Marcelle for this hidden gem :)

--S

6 comments:

  1. I have not tried this mascara yet.. but if you say that it works well.. then I must try it out next time I need to buy a mascara... which will be quite awhile from now..

    www.blondeebrittany.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. great empties :) The Cake scrub sounds lovely! I'm using a scrub from Soap and Glory now and I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tried this mascara and it did nothing for me!
    Nexxus I have many bottles of this stuff, I got it free some time ago, and I 100% agree, nothing amazing just alright

    gl0ssi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome empties! I need to try out a body scrub...omg I keep hearing awesome things about Nexxus...I wish it wasn't so pricey! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have just started using the cake scrub and man, I didn't expect it to be so rough! It's great though, the scent and how moisturizing it is, but the first time I used it on my whole body and some parts were actually burning because the scrub was just a little too rough for me. Like you, I just use it on my back, legs and feet.

    Going through the cake scrub is like 10 empties though so still, good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best Buy Mall allow you to do online shopping in Lahore, while staying at home.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...