Wednesday 3 October 2012

REVIEW: LUSH Silky Underwear dusting powder

LUSH Silky Underwear Dusting Powder
LUSH cosmetics has such a wide range of products, they literally have you covered from head to toe. Their dusting powders are one of the more unique items that they offer. This product is used to keep your body smooth and dry. You can use it on your under arms, your bed sheets, or even in your shoes! Dusting powders will leave you feeling silky smooth and smelling wonderful- LUSH has five different dusting powders to choose from, with ranging scents.

Silky Underwear ($6.95/2.1oz) is actually the first dusting powder ever created by LUSH! It contains grated cocoa butter, alongside absorbent powders to ensure your body doesn't feel greasy. The name comes from the fact that this powder will help your clothing go on easily and slip off even easier ;) This dusting powder is jasmine scented, and I personally don't love strong jasmine scents. However, this has a nice light jasmine scent- it isn't overly florally and I can actually appreciate it! I really enjoy how it leaves my skin feeling- I highly recommend putting some under your breasts to combat boob sweat if you're well-endowed like me! I would say this could be used in place of a powdered deodorant like LUSH's coconut deodorant powder in the winter months, because it really does keep you dry and smooth.

Overall, I think this is a lovely little product and it is very well-priced because a little goes a very long way.
Have you tried a dusting powder? Let me know your thoughts!

--S

note: this product was provided for my honest review. 

13 comments:

  1. Hehe--can't help but smile at the name! :)

    xx Veronica

    http://frowardfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I must try these dusting powders!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got this in my Lush UK haul and I really enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the name of this product. The concept of using powder has been around for ages. I think my grandma used powder in place of deodorant. Actually that coconut deodorant powder sounds very promising. I do sweat under my winter clothes, and unlike warmer months, the moistness doesn't evaporate as quickly so a powder seems to make a lot of sense!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely LOVE the LUSH deodorant powder! it smells like heaven!

      Delete
  5. I've used one of Lush's powders, Candy Fluff I think! I really like it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg CANDY FLUFF! It has been discontinued and it is highly missed by all LUSHies!

      Delete
  6. Great post.
    Your information is very helpful.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Powder Samplers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey,

    Thanks for sharing this informative blog.

    Abzorb Dusting Powder is an antifungal medication used to treat yeast (fungal) infections of the mouth, vagina, and skin such as body ringworm, jock itch, and athlete’s foot. This medicine may also be used to treat other conditions as determined by your doctor

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...